- Getting started with information sources
- Essay Structure
- e-Portfolios for the reflective learner
A number of the courses at tutor lead, therefore, these have set start and end dates. These are clearly labelled "Tutor Led", and will include the start and end dates, and a sign up form. The other courses are student led, and self paced.
All of the courses integrate other online support materials and how to guides, including Learning Service's Assignment Toolkit
What do I get for completing the course?
Inline with our face to face workshops, as recognition of successfully completing the online course you will be awarded a certificate and open badge as recognition of the skills and knowledge you have acquired. More information see the video below (a short story about open badges)
How do I enrol on Learning Services UCS: Study Skills Online (lsucssto1)?
The courses are being taught using CourseSites by Blackboard, an online platform for organizing and securely sharing course materials, online lectures, discussion and other learning activities. To request enrollment into the courses, follow the steps below:
- Launch a browser and enter the following URL to the course home page: https://www.coursesites.com/s/_lsucssto1
- Once at the course home page, click the Request Enrollment button.
- Enter a valid email address and your full name in the corresponding fields.
- Optionally, edit the Subject.
- Optionally, edit the message. The name you enter in the Full Name field will be automatically entered into the signature of the message.
- Click Submit to send your request.
If you would like more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org