The idea is to provide help at the point of need, ie., your desk. This help will be provided as 1-2-1's, course team support and running workshops around you achieving what you want to in terms of learning and teaching tasks.
We'll be in each week as follows:
- Arts Building (room to be confirmed): MONDAY 10.00 to 2.00
- James Hehir (Graduate School Area) TUESDAY 10.00 to 2.00
- Waterfront Building (staff offices on 2nd and 3rd floor): THURSDAY 10.00 to 2.00
We'll be releasing a booking form for 1-2-1 elearning reviews, and reminders will be regularly sent.
During these times we will also be running a number of 15 minute workshops (show and tells) with the aim of discussing how to achieve learning and teaching tasks using supported tools. In other words, what can they do for you and your teaching.
The times and location will be published closer to the date. The tools covered will include;
- LearnUCS: Top tips, using mashups, managing your menu, using the gradebook, wiki, blog and the quiz engine
- Classroom technology: clickers, text walls and debut (session recordings)
- Web 2.0: Twitter, Diigo and GoogleDocs