As part of the sharing the intention is to provide the question and output for people across UCS.
Rules: 10 minute presentation, 5 slides only
Aaron: As agents of change at UCS, what message can we take from the case studies for lecturers to enhance their learning and teaching at UCS?
- Resource: http://www.jisc.ac.uk/media/documents/publications/programme/2012/JISCLearninginaDigitalAge.pdf
- Slides: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ImiWaJIl3rRQzYThGWAIejCp5mrsNxCFSb9sNnliX0I/edit?usp=sharing
David: What can we (elevate) take from this report to inform our strategy to mainstream the mahara e-portfolio at UCS?
- Resource: http://www.jisc.ac.uk/media/documents/programmes/elearning/eportfolios/threshold.pdf
- Slides: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1lBTkxNJnlUj57Yx9O8y-kt-RG33yAEw877X0NWx9Zpw/edit?usp=sharing
Andy: What is the social constructivist learning model, and what should we consider with our e-learning designs?
- Resource: JISC e-Learning Models Desk Study - Review of e-learning theories, frameworks and models (Mayes & de Freitas)
- Slides: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1vKvQoEYx862RbaO9ZuxwEOCxxDFUHG3G7nmaLgDvWl8/edit?usp=sharing
The next session will focus on team members walking through online course designs for our Online Easter School. In particular, online course which are content intensive, discussion intensive and a half way house.