These sessions include;
Masterclasses (30 mins)
November 12th AM in W315
- Using the peer assessment tool in LearnUCS
- How might I use a tablet (iPad or equivalent) in my teaching, learning and assessment
- What is the LearnUCS Retention Centre, and why might it be useful for a lecturer?
- How can I extend my teaching and assessment using web conference tools?
- I've used clickers for multiple choice questions in class, so what else can I use them for?
- What does LearnUCS offer as a learning and teaching tool?
October 8th, AM in W315
- Using Clickers in your teaching
- Changing the look of your LearnUCS module
- Using the LearnUCS wiki for Student Group Work
- What does Twitter offer for your teaching?
- Bring externals into your teaching using the GoTo Meeting Conference Software
- Waterfront (Floors 2 & 3): Wednesday 9.30 to 12.30
- James Hehir: Thursday 9.30 to 12.00
- Arts: Monday 9.30 to 12.00
The online workshops include;
- Using objective testing (LearnUCS Quiz) in your teaching and learning
- ePortfolios for the reflective learner
- Making time for discussion: how to flip your classroom