Wednesday 14 December 2011

Wiki, Blogs and Podcasts - License Expiry Message in Wolsey - RESOLVED

Unfortunately we are still waiting for the license key to arrive from the software vendors, which has been delayed, resulting in an expired license.

Both staff and students will receive a warning page when trying to access Wikis, Blogs and Podcasts that are provided through the Learning Objects company.

Apologies to all for this inconvenience, I will update here once we know more.

All licenses have now been updated so this message will no longer appear.

1 comment:

  1. I was searching to read that kind of article and I finally found it. I read your post and I find it very interesting. I must share this article. Now its time to avail Sign and Blind Services in Eastbourne for more information.

    ReplyDelete