Each topic is designed to last 30 mins, and we are rolling three topics into each session.
12th November, 10.00 to 11.30 in W315
- Using the peer assessment tool in LearnUCS
- How might I use a tablet (iPad or equivalent) in my teaching, learning and assessment?
- What is the LearnUCS retention centre, and why might it be useful for a lecturer?
13th November, 14.00 to 15.30 in W315
- How can I extend my teaching and assessment using web conference tools?
- I've used clickers for multiple choice questions in class, so what else can I use them for?
- What does LearnUCS offer as a learning and teaching tool?
These are drop-in sessions, so there is no need to book. If you need any additional information, please email email@example.com