Monday 11 November 2013

Technology Enhanced Learning Masterclasses: 12th & 13th November

The Elevate Team are running two masterclass sessions this week. These sessions are designed to give more focus on specific approaches or tools. They will cover both the rationale for the enhanced learning activity as well as the how.

Each topic is designed to last 30 mins, and we are rolling three topics into each session.

12th November, 10.00 to 11.30 in W315

  1. Using the peer assessment tool in LearnUCS
  2. How might I use a tablet (iPad or equivalent) in my teaching, learning and assessment?
  3. What is the LearnUCS retention centre, and why might it be useful for a lecturer?

13th November, 14.00 to 15.30 in W315

  1. How can I extend my teaching and assessment using web conference tools?
  2. I've used clickers for multiple choice questions in class, so what else can I use them for?
  3. What does LearnUCS offer as a learning and teaching tool?

These are drop-in sessions, so there is no need to book. If you need any additional information, please email elevate@ucs.ac.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment