There are two aims;
1. Develop a layar augmented reality for the Waterfront and James Hehir Buildings at UCS. This will be a proof of concept to present to the Induction Steering Group. The product will be a layar application, and documentation of what was done and the lessons learnt. The information being accessible via the layar will include;
- team specific by site: Waterfront - Elevate (latest blog posts, latest youtube, latest FAQs); InfoZone (latest FAQs)
- team specific by site: James Hehir - Kai, Building Voice
- general - twitter streams; UCS news; UCS Virtual Tours
- authenticated - e-stream videos, access to my Library info
- by person - new starter (specific set of FAQs)
2. Research how might augmented reality web browsing be used within teaching and learning at UCS. This is a desk based landscape study to identify the current developments and mapping these back to potential uses as a learning technology. The outcome will include a link to a resource, a description of what it is doing and a mapping to a potential use at UCS.