Tuesday 25 October 2011

University of Leeds Casebook: L&T - worth a coffee break

One of the activities in my "What can Wolsey do for my teaching" session I run as part of the e-Skills for e-Learning Course is to widen our horizons in terms of how people have been using VLEs in their teaching at other UK HEIs. To do this, I simply pick another UK HEIs case studies area and encourage staff to spend time reviewing the case studies. The one I used yesterday was the University of Leeds Casebook. This site covers case studies from two perspectives, the learning and teaching focus (Assessment, Evaluation, Supporting Students etc.,) and technology (VLE, Audio, Mobile, Quiz tools etc.,).

I'd suggest if you have time over a coffee, to kick back and browse through the case studies to give a heads up on potential uses, success and failures. See

If you'd like to discuss how these ideas might be included within your teaching, simply email us at elevate@ucs.ac.uk. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment